Tuesday 13 February 2018

Priya Prakash Varrier, The Nation's Crush, Wants To Work With Sanjay Leela Bhansali

While the complete song is out, the next teaser of the film is slated to release soon. The film revolves around the love story of two students and warmth of friendship




Weekend Gone by seeing A Side Actor Who Becomes Star in her first movie Odu odar love. She is Malyalam Actress's We All Know Her as Expression Queen Priya prakash varrier The Overnight Star. 

"It happened spontaneously. This is my debut film and the director just Asked me to give expressions and it just went viral."


She further shared that her family and friends are excited. "My friends and teachers are very excited, happy and proud.  I want to thank all people who gave me love and support. I need prayers too. We are happy but don't know how to handle all this," She said 


Varrier shared that she always wanted to be an actor her aim is to Work with padmaavat
Director Sanjay Leela Bhansali. "I would definately want to Work in bollywood. Sanjay Leela Bhansali is the director I would want to Work with. I Have got a lot of offers from Malayalam, Tamil and Bollywood. But I Have not signed any other movie yet.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh My Captain...!

  रोहित गुरुनाथ शर्मा..! आजचा विषय म्हणजे आपल्या लाडक्या कप्तान साहेबांचा वाढदिवस..!  Happiest Birthday to the Best Captain ❤️ 2013 ICC Cham...